From Abu Dhabi: City Tour with Royal Palace & Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Experience the best of Abu Dhabi, the Capital city of UAE with this sightseeing tour. Make your way to the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Qasr Al Watan Palace. Behold the iconic structures of Emirates Palace, Etihad Towers. Explore the Islamic architecture at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Take a ride along the Abu Dhabi Corniche Stop for photos at Emirates Palace Visit the Etihad Towers Trace out the Arabian heritage and artistry at Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Mosques & Palace Dress Code: Women must wear long loose clothing to insure their arms and legs are fully covered. They are also required to cover their heads all the time while inside the mosque. However, for the Mosque visit, company will provide long-local Abaya with a scarf (long black dress-attire) if needed which must be returned back.
- Men must not show above their knees and are required to cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- Tour duration is fixed for any tour/activity. But the drop off may later or sooner the mentioned timing depends on the traffic of the city. At times, the drop off may get late up to 30-45 minutes than the mentioned time.
- Lunch not included - at your own expense
- During any Presidential Events, Qasr Al Watan might shut down to the public without any previous announcements as it is a national palace, however, it will be replaced with Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village (whichever available on that day)
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace.
- Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit.
- Mosque Hours: Sat to Thu: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm (Last entry 9:30 pm)
- Fri: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Last entry 11:30 am) & from 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Last entry 9:30 pm)
- Access to the Palace, Garden, and other public spaces within the premise of Qasr Al Watan
- Entrance to the Etihad Towers
- Cold mineral water
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle.
- Professional licensed tour guide.
- Pick up and drop off to your selected location / hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Abaya with scarf for Ladies (local long dress attire to visit mosque)
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
- Tipping Kitty
- Guided tour inside the Palace
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability