Fiji: Day Trip to Cloud 9 Floating Platform Including Food and Beverages
Family-run and handcrafted with precision and creativity, Cloud 9 is laid-back and naturally classy with a fun and unpretentious atmosphere, a beautiful sun deck, multiple day beds and a quality surround sound system throughout. The trip includes complimentary hotel transfers from resorts in Nadi and Denarau areas. Resort pick up from Coral Coast, Vuda and Lautoka can be organised at an addional fee of FJD20 payable on the day via card only. IMPORTANT: Due to the pandemic we are currently not renting out our snorkel masks and mouthpiece. Please bring your own. NOTE: 1:00PM Departure is subject to proceed if a minimum of 25 guests are booked. Guests holidaying on the outer islands like Plantation, Malolo, Musket, Matamonoa, Mana, Castaway, Treasure and others; can organise transfers to CLOUD 9 with their resort water-sports activities team.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Bring your own Towels, sunscreeen, hats and reef friendly sunglasses
- Card Only Facility - Cashless
- Snorkeling gear: we have 30 sets available for rental; guests are allowed to get their own
- Please do not bring your own food and drinks; this is a bar and pizzeria
- Children below 10 years are not accepted at CLOUD 9 due to safety reasons
- Please contact our sales team for any other water sports activities like parasailing, jetski and other rides which needs to be booked in advance and subject to availability (source - external suppliers)
- 01:00 PM departure is subject to operate with minimum of 25 guests. We will attempt to move guests to earlier departures if minimum numbers are not met.
- Note: Check-In begins at 8 AM till 8:45 AM and 12PM till 12:45 PM (special conditions apply for the PM trip)
- 60FJD Bar Tab per person
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Additional fee of $20 per person for pick-up in Lautoka and Coral Coast payable on the day
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability