Experience Rottnest with Ferry & Bike Hire
Enjoy the relaxed casual environment of Rottnest Island, one of the most unique islands in the world, just off the coast of Perth. After cruising down the Swan River and across the open ocean, you’ll arrive on the island, ready to begin your full-day adventure. Explore the island by bike (the only form of transport – cars are not allowed), discover secluded beaches, snorkel among the reefs and meet the local wildlife. You have the option to depart from Perth or Fremantle.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Children aged between 4-12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 years old travel free. Child seats and trailers are available
- Bike helmets must be worn while cycling on the island; failure to do so could result in a fine.
- Infant seats are available on request however have limited availability
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Bicycle hire, helmet and security lock
- Snorkel Hire (If option selected)
- Same day return ferry to Rottnest Island from Perth or Fremantle (selected at time of booking)
- Round-trip Swan River cruise (if booked to depart from Perth)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability