Enjoy local Tokyo E-assist Bicycle tour, 3hrs tour with up to six
The departure and arrival point is Kanda, which is convenient for transportation. The Electric assist bicycle we use are simple and easy to ride, and our guests love them. Enjoy a 3-hour cycling tour with a guide explaining the history and stories of Tokyo along the way. *** AM tour --- into the Unknown Local scenic (9:00am-12:00pm) Say hello to locals by connecting historical areas: the Tokyo station, story of "Imperial Palace", most expensive "Ginza", fish market "Tsukiji", historical area "Tsukuda", "Nihonbashi" to "Kanda". *** PM tour --- for the Tokyo First timers (1:30pm-4:30pm) Explore Tokyo’s must see spots and know Tokyo local life. Electric OTAKU town "Akihabara", world famous "Asakusa", the SUMO area "Ryogoku" , local energetic "Ningyocho", "Marunouchi" & the Tokyo station ***Private tours: Arrangements available for 3 hours. Maximum 6 persons per guide. Let us know your requests by mail
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A minimum of 2 per booking（ 1 person may be possible please let us know ）
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please note that there may be other participants
- It is recommended that you bring towels and sunscreen in summer, and warm clothes and gloves in winter
- Minimum height is 4.8ft/in (147cm)
- Person who cannot ride bicycle, cannot join to this tour
- We are available on Sunday and Public holiday
- In case of rain, the tour will be canceled. We check the weather forecast the day before to make a decision. Also, if the tour is held with a sunny forecast, it may rain during the tour. In that case, the guide will decide whether to continue the tour or stop on the way.
- Precautions during summer(July - August): Tokyo at this time of year is very hot and muggy. Depending on the weather, there are days when the risk of heat stroke is very high. In that case, we may decide to cancel the departure of the tour. The following Heat Stress Index: WBGT is used as a reference when deciding whether to stop. Heat Stress Index: WBGT https://www.wbgt.env.go.jp/en/ If the guide determines that the weather conditions are dangerous even during the tour, the tour may be stoped and return to start point. In that case, the tour fee will be refunded. Customer safety is our priority. Thank you for understanding.
- Rental Helmet
- Rental E-assist bike
- Food and drinks
- Rain gear
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability