Empire State Building Ticket
Soaring 1,454 feet above Midtown Manhattan from base to antenna, the Empire State Building (ESB) is the World’s Most Famous Building. Our 86th Floor Observation Deck, open daily, offers the highest 360 degree open-air vantage point in New York City and on a clear day, you can see up to six states–New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut and Massachusetts. Immerse yourself in the Empire State Building story on your way to the top. Located on the 2nd and 80th floors, exhibits are open to all ticket holders. Choose to upgrade to the Express ticket to make your way down the red carpet and skip all the lines on your way to the Main Deck. Experience the convenience of an expedited journey to the top of the building. For the ultimate experience, upgrade to include the observatory on the 102nd Floor. Take your New York City experience higher. Our reimagined 102nd floor offers unmatched, floor-to-ceiling views stretching up to 80 miles on a clear day.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- No refunds due to weather conditions, length of lines or wait times at the building
- Infant tickets for children 0-5 years are free and can be picked up at the ticket office upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi on-site
- Access to second floor immersive exhibits
- Access to 86th Floor Observatory
- Admission to the Empire State Building
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability