El Nido Palawan Private Tour C, with Lunch
With a private tour, you have the flexibility to customize the itinerary. You can spend more time on the beaches or spots you love and skip or shorten the time spent on the places that don't interest you as much. Instead of sharing a boat with other tourists, you and your group will have the entire boat to yourselves. This can make for a more intimate and personal experience. Without the need to cater to a larger group's diverse interests and preferences, you can set your own pace. Whether you want to relax longer at a particular spot or move quickly from one location to another, the choice is yours. With a private tour, the crew and guide can provide more personalized attention to your group. This can enhance the quality of your trip, from getting insights about the locations to assistance with specific needs. Private boats might offer better amenities or seating arrangements, making the journey between islands more comfortable.
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Private Boat
- Own Crew and Licensed Guide
- Pickup - Withing 2 km radius from el nido town center
- Lunch in the Beach
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Environmental Fee - 200 pesos per person.
- Kayak, P400 for one kayak
- Pickup in Resort Islands - Matinloc, Lagen, Cauayanan
- Charge Applicable for Outside El Nido Town Pickup, P1200 for private van transfer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability