Eiffel Tower Summit Access & City of Lights Paris View
Avoid the hassle of having to wait in additional lines to purchase entrance tickets to the Eiffel Tower. Instead, with this pre-paid and reserved tickets head right to the entrance. After you are done seeing everything there is at the second floor, take the elevators going up to the summit floor, and after a short lift ride,you will be at the top of the tower, the highest point in Paris and the enjoy the breathtaking views, don't miss out!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- The Eiffel Tower is a non-smoking monument
- This is not a guided tour. Your host will accompany you until the ticket scan, and you will make your own way up to the summit
- There isn't skip the line at the Eiffel Tower at all. The skip-the-ticket-line access means that you have prepaid tickets. The 2nd floor and summit will be standard access
- Even with a skip-the-ticket-line, there may still be delays at the security checkpoint and for the elevator
- On the rare occasions, the summit floor might be closed for public due to multiple reasons of maintenance, safety reasons or unexpected elevator breakdowns/malfunctions and no refunds or discounts will be guaranteed.
- The wheelchair is accessible only upto second floor.
- Eiffel Tower Entry Ticket to the Summit Floor by Elevator
- General Information and Tower Presentation (Only in English)
- Host Assistance in English (Until the Ticket Scan Entrance of the Tower)
- Tour Guide
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability