Eiffel Tower Reserved Access Tour and optionnal Summit by Lift
With the 2nd Floor or Summit Direct Access to the Eiffel Tower option, experience a unique visit of the iconic Eiffel tower! Soar at 115 m high for a 360 stunning view of the City of Light and all of its gorgeous landscapes, from where our expert team will provide you with every bit of information and facts about the famous Iron Lady. Your guide will point out all of the other major French monuments that can be spotted from the 2nd Floor! Snap breathtaking pictures from that perfect spot and make this experience an unforgettable one! Wander around for as long as you wish before heading up to the Summit Level where a panoramic and unobstructed view of the most romantic city in the world will leave you speechless
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Your reservation includes access to the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel tower by Elevator, Wheelchairs and strollers are allowed up to the 2nd Floor.
- Summit is not accessible to wheelchairs
- Live Commentary
- Direct Access Second Floor
- Discover inside information about this world-famous landmark
- Summit Access if option selected
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability