Eiffel Tower Guided Tour by Elevator
ExperienceFirst invites you on an exhilarating journey up the Eiffel Tower! As you ascend, our expert local guide will share captivating stories and facts about this iconic landmark and its surroundings. After your guide gets your ticket, ascend to the second level together and learn about Gustave Eiffel's journey from engineer to legendary builder, and delve into the rich tapestry of Parisian history. On the second level, take in the mesmerizing views of Paris' landmarks as your guide provides fascinating insights into the city from this elevated perspective. Choose the summit option for a swift elevator ride to the top following your tour. Please note, the summit may temporarily close for various reasons, but if this happens, we'll ensure you receive a refund — excellent customer service is one of the top reasons ExperienceFirst is highly rated! And there's more! If you've chosen the cruise option, enjoy a one-hour Seine River boat cruise, offering a unique perspective of Paris.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- This tour doesn’t include skipping the line. Your guide will purchase the tickets for you after you arrive. The wait time to purchase tickets can be up to two hours or more, but rest assured that your guide will keep you entertained and provide insightful information about the Eiffel Tower while you wait in line together.
- If you choose the option for the 7-hour Full Day tour, you will have a guided tour to the summit by elevator, a narrated bus ride to Notre Dame (which includes a 24-hour ticket that you can continue to use after the tour), a guided tour of the exterior of Notre Dame, entry to the Archeological Crypt, and a guided tour of the Latin Quarter ending in the Luxembourg Gardens. There will be a break for lunch (lunch is not included but your guide can show you where to buy food).
- Luggage may not be permitted by discretion of Eiffel Tower staff
- Per Eiffel Tower rules, if you upgrade your tour to see the summit, you’ll need to visit the summit right after the guided tour ends. Afterward, feel free to explore the other two floors on your way down. The first level of the Eiffel Tower has more exhibits, a glass floor, and occasional pop-ups.
- Summit access included only if chosen at checkout. If the summit closes at discretion of Eiffel staff at the time you receive your tickets, you will receive a partial refund for the summit portion of the ticket.
- Seine river cruise tickets included ONLY IF Cruise option chosen at checkout. Tickets are valid for a year and can be used at any time following your Eiffel Tower tour. You MUST arrive on time for your tour in order to receive your boat tickets as they are distributed during check in.
- Paris shuttle for convenient transportation, included with your tour.
- Boat tickets for Seine river cruise (ONLY IF option chosen) Tickets will be distributed upon arrival
- Access to the summit (ONLY IF option chosen)
- Professional, entertaining, local guide
- Eiffel Tower entrance ticket via Elevator to 2nd floor
- OPTIONAL upgrade for Full Day 7 hour tour including Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Latin Quarter
- This tour is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Does NOT include Skip-the-Line ticket
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability