Dubai to AbuDhabi tour Grand Mosque Palace Qasr Al Watan Heritage
Explore the largest and capital city of UAE on a full day guided tour of Abu Dhabi from Dubai at the most economical price. Transportation is included, saving you time and money to visit the capital city of UAE. Professional guide assistance to guide you through the tour of Abu Dhabi. Understand the pre-historic culture, exemplary present and the outstanding future that holds in the capital city. We make most use of the time by taking you straight to Abu Dhabi highlights like Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Qasr Al Watan Palace, Heritage Village and more.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Dress Code to remember: All the visitors must wear proper clothing, this includes covering up to feet and wrists. Loose long trousers, long skirts, and long sleeves that reach to ankle/wrist are acceptable. Women must cover their head with a scarf. Shorts, tight clothing, and transparent clothing are not acceptable.
- Dress code for men : Men must cover themselves with shirt and full pants. No shorts allowed. No transparent clothing. For tourist convenience we offer the option to pre-book the Arabic local dress @ US$ 29 per person
- Local agency will email at least 12 hours prior to your tour with exact pick up time and point of pickup. Please check your email. The guest do not have email access may contact on the local agent given number or WhatsApp number between 08.00 am - 08.00 pm UAE time with your BR code
- Tour operators are prohibited by law to pick-up the guest from residential apartments and Dubai airport terminals, therefore request to report at a close by hotel. No request to pick up from apartments will be entertained.
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Inorder to offer ultimate service and ambiance the tour is limited only for tourists to Dubai. Residents excuse us !
- Mandatory to carry original passports for border crossing to Abu Dhabi
- No pickupand drop off from Dubai international city, Hatta, other Emirates (pickup offered in the Emirates of Dubai only), Jumeirah VIllage (JVC),Hatta, Silicon Oasis, Sports city, Dragon Mall, Studio city, Production zone,Jebel ali report, Deira Islands, Subka, Deira Gold souk, Residential apartment, Airports. All guest can report at our common pickup point such as Deira city center IBIS hotel, Four points sheraton Sheikh zayed road, Address hotel Dubai Marina, Ibn Battuta mall
- Louvre and Ferrari world only outside photo graphy only - Monday closed.
- Abu Dhabi Qasr Al Watan (PRESIDENTIAL PALACE) closed on National day and public holidays.
- No Pick up, Drop off for booking with 01 person. Report to common pick up points, common drop off
- "Your safety is our top priority". We are concerned and as a responsible tour operator we have implemented all the requirements as per the regulations and guidelines by Dubai Tourism and UAE government Covid-19 Control Centre to ensure that you remain safe.
- Mineral Water (500ml)
- Louvre museum (outside photostop)
- Professional Tour Guide English language, tour on sharing basis
- Abu Dhabi corniche and backwaters
- Pickup & drop-off included from central city hotel in Dubai
- Heritage Village Abu Dhabi entry
- Etihad towers (stunt location of Furious 7 movie)
- Grand Mosque Abu Dhabi entry included
- Qasr AL Watan palace Admission included with tour guide for those book option visit inside palace
- Lunch not included, option offered with supplementary charges
- The ticket for the Ferrari World, Louvre museum, Emirates palace
- Luggage beyond medium size shoulder bags should be informed in advance, oversize luggage chargable.
- Beyond city limits, other emirates pickup not included. Shuttle List send along during confirmation
- Dress for the Grand Mosque can be prebook at supplementary charge of USD 29 per person
- Shopping areas, where guest are charged high price, places such as dates market, Islamic art center.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability