Dubai to Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque & Qasr Al Watan Palace
Explore the history of Abu Dhabi on an 8-hour tour of the largest city in the United Arab Emirates. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to see a masterpiece of Islamic architecture visit the Etihad Towers Observation Deck.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Mosques & Palace have very strict dress codes: women must wear long loose clothing, and ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. For Mosque visit a long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire) will be provided by the tour operator if needed which must be returned back; Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will be a refused entry. The tour operator cannot provide any clothing for men
- Tattoos must be covered
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- The duration of this tour will be between 8 and 9 hours depending on traffic
- It is not recommended to book this tour on Friday if you have a return flight on the same day, as the drop-off time is dependent on traffic and can not be guaranteed.
- Lunch not included - you will be given time for lunch at Marina Mall, Carrefour or Food court OR The full Corniche view restaurant (at your own expense). Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan, it is recommended to carry some snacks with you.
- During any Presidential Events, Qasr Al Watan might shut down to the public without any previous announcements as it is a national palace
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace
- Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- Pickup is available from all the Dubai City Hotels, Apartments & Cruise Terminals (Port Rashid & Dubai Harbour). Pickup outside the city limit is available for an additional fee
- Royal Palace entry tickets are included, but the tour guide won't be able to provide explanations inside the palace as it is not permitted. Guide will give you all the information about the palace before you enter inside.
- Pick-up and drop off from Dubai
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Abaya for ladies to visit the Mosque " to be returned"
- Unlimited water
- Etihad Towers Observation Deck Tickets - 74 Floor
- Qasr Al Watan "Royal Palace" Tickets
- Entry to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Lunch (Own expenses)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability