Dubai: Red Dunes Desert Safari, Sandsurf, Camels & Quad Bike Option
Taking a Morning Desert Safari Dubai is something that you cannot afford to miss! Plan the morning safari to experience this desert in full, along with a share of adventures in the form of Sandboarding, Dune bashing, Camel riding, quad bike then, relax in an air-conditioned tent and enjoy Arabian coffee with dates.
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing
- It is not recommended to carry jewelry, expensive watches or cell phones as the phone signal is not working in the desert.
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and OceanAir is not responsible for any lost belongings in during the trip and in case if we found any belongings we try our best to deliver to whom they belong to by your own expenses.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Pickup will be within 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- We recommend you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury & is covered only by your insurance companies.
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the company’s insurance does not cover it.
- Due to heavy traffic in the Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina areas at the time of pick-up, we request that you come to the Stella Di Mare Hotel for an easy pickup within a few minutes' walking distances.
- Long clothes and jackets are recommended during winter
- Pick-up timing is subject to change due to the emerging summer heat: 1 hour earlier in the morning and 1 hour later in the afternoon. A notification shall be sent in advance in the case of any change.
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. (If this conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- Sand Boarding
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Unlimited mineral water
- Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned vehicle.
- Quad biking (if option selected)
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability