Dubai: Red Dunes ATV, Sandsurf, Camels, Stargazing & 5* BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️
Head into the Lehbab Desert and ride across the dunes on a quad bike. Continue to a desert camp for a delicious BBQ and traditional entertainment.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Participants from 14-55 yrs of age are eligible to ride the ATVs.
- Participants must be over 14 years of age, and should have a basic knowledge of driving to participate in this activity.
- The quad biking segment is solely the participant's responsibility. Any damage, injuries sustained or items lost during the quad tour are not covered by insurance
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- Sharing Bike option, minimum 2 passengers need to book this option, if there is a singular traveler or odd number in the group an extra charge of 37$ applicable for the single passenger.
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- The duration is approximately 6 hours, including a quad bike tour of around 60 minutes
- Pickup will be 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- Rove Dubai Marina & Wyndham Dubai Marina Hotels: Pickup is not available due to massive Traffic on this area. But you can meet us at Stella Di Mare which is 750M Away.
- We recommend you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury & is covered only by your insurance companies.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- The participant MUST pay the amount for any damages due to the usage of buggy/ATVs.
- The participant is responsible for any injury he/she has inflicted on him/herself or on others from the usage of buggy/ATVs.
- The 11:30 AM Timing slot comes with a Lunch buffet, and it doesn't include the Star Gazing since it's during the day timing
- Loose clothes are recommended during summer and long clothes/jackets during winter
- During the month of Ramadan, some entertainment shows like Khaliji Dance will not be available.
- Pick-up timing is subject to change due to the emerging summer heat: 1 hour earlier in the morning and 1 hour later in the afternoon. A notification shall be sent in advance in the case of any change.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking licensed driver
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated) & Camel feeding
- Local Arabic attire for makeovers
- Tanura and "Ladies Khaliji Dance"
- Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo” & Falcon experience “photos”
- Stargazing session (Only with Evening time slots)
- 60-Minutes Quad Bike Ride, with Fuel & Helmet
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
- Sunset view photo stop
- Barbecue buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
- Experienced instructor
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any other expenses not mentioned
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability