Dubai Red Dune Desert Safari: Camel Ride, Sandboarding & BBQ Options
Escape the city and explore the desert region of Dubai in 4WD vehicle. Take a dune drive across the red sands and experience a scenic sunset on this desert safari tour. Choose from 4-hour program that includes dune bashing, sandboarding and camel ride or the full 7-hour program with the addition of a BBQ dinner and enjoy many other activities at a VIP Bedouin-style desert camp.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, government tracker, GPS, GMS and a first aid box.
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women and people with heart, neck, or back problem.
- The program is subject to change due to religious seasons or other circumstances, which may prevent certain activities from taking place.
- The camp features designated areas for Shisha smoking. Additional charge will apply if Shisha is required at the tables.
- Falcons may not be available at the camp during hotter months (mainly in July & August).
- Tour duration includes pickup and travel time.
- Children under 3 years of age are not allowed on the tour.
- Quad biking segment is solely the participant’s responsibility. Guests are recommended to take precautions when driving as any damage, injuries sustained, or items lost during quad biking are not covered by insurance.
- Tour program may change during religious holidays (e.g. Ramadan, Eid). Belly dance shows and alcohol may be cancelled on such occasions. The rest of the program will remain the same.
- Pick-up and drop off from your selected hotel
- Licensed English-speaking safari guide with in 4x4 vehicle
- All desert camp activities including BBQ buffet dinner, Shisha pipe, Tanura & Belly Dance show, henna painting, camel rides and unlimited soft drinks – (with the 7-hour tour option)
- Short camel rides
- Welcome greet at camp with Qawha (Arabic coffee), dates & Lugamat (traditional sweet)
- Dune bashing 30-45 minutes
- Sunset photo stop in the desert
- Sand-boarding in the desert
- Cold bottled water in vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase at the desert camp)
- Quad bikes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability