Dubai: Premium Red Dunes, Camels, Stargazing & 5* BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️
Give a great end to your day in Dubai with our premium evening Red Dune Desert Safari. A 4WD in the sandy dunes of the deserts witnessing the sun going down into the depths of the golden sands will give any adventure lover the thrills of a lifetime. As the sun sets, the Al-Khayma Camp awaits you with a delicious BBQ and other fun-filled activities and when the stars light up the sky, be ready for an amazing star gazing session. Highlights Enjoy an evening at the exclusive Al Khayma Desert Camp Bash dunes for 30-40-minutes in the Lahbab desert Enjoy the BBQ with local cuisines (veg and non-veg) Smoke a shisha pipe, henna painting, Arabian makeover and a photography session with a falcon Ride on a camel caravan and also opt to ride quad bikes through the desert Watch the Tanoura, Fire Show, & Ladies Khaliji dance Enjoy a wonderful stargazing session with a telescope and admire the night sky
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
- It is highly recommended that, you eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid sickness during the dune bashing.
- All desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed for safari drives. The 4WD vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with all necessary safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, government trackers, GPS, GMS, and a First Aid box
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps (Al Khayma) as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be within 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- We recommend you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury & is covered only by your insurance companies.
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the company’s insurance does not cover it.
- The 11:30 AM Timing slot comes with a Lunch buffet, and it doesn't include the Star Gazing since it's during the day timing
- Pick-up timing is subject to change due to the emerging summer heat: 1 hour earlier in the morning and 1 hour later in the afternoon. A notification shall be sent in advance in the case of any change.
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. (If this conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee) & Dates
- English-speaking licensed driver
- 5* Open Buffet with BBQ “vegetarian and non-vegetarian options”
- Falcon experience “ Photos”
- Camel Feeding
- Local Arabic attire for makeovers
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Vehicle
- Tanura and Ladies Khaliji Dance
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Stargazing session (Only with Evening time slots)
- Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
- Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
- Sunset view photo stop
- Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Alcoholic beverages
- Quad Bike “ ATV” options (available on request)
- Any other expenses not mentioned
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability