Dubai Miracle Garden : Skip The Line / Mobile Voucher Accepted
Each season, as the weather begins to cool at the onset of winter, the gates reopen at Dubai Miracle Garden. With more than 150 million flowers in full bloom, this 72,000-sq-m paradise has flowered into one of the region’s most picturesque, sweet-scented destinations since it first opened nearly nine years ago – fittingly, on Valentine’s Day. Dubai Miracle Garden was awarded by the esteemed Guinness World Records panel for having the largest vertical garden, in 2013, as well as the planet’s largest floral sculpture forming the shape of an Airbus A380, in 2016. Two years later, we built the tallest topiary sculpture in the world; the 18-metre sculpture feature was Disney’s first character floral display in the Middle East – officially licenced – and was made with 100,000 plants and flowers, weighing in at nearly 35 tons.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Admission Ticket
- Any type of food
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability