Dubai Helicopter Tour
Dubai has been seen by many, but not everyone has seen it from above. Ever wonder why The Palm is called The Palm? Or why the Burj Al Arab is labeled a 7-star hotel? Or maybe wonder how the world looks at The World Islands? Or imagine getting an up-close look at Burj Khalifa? These wonders are created for someone like you to enjoy and appreciate. The city is rich in both natural and man-made creations that adorn the skyline and this beauty can be seen only from above. There is only one way to do this, take a helicopter tour! You are sure to have the most memorable and exciting aerial tour ever.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- A MUST : Please call the operator to get the specific time of the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child Policy: Only children of 2 years of age are allowed on board the aircraft
- Cameras or filming: Any footage taken may not be used for commercial purposes and personal cameras must be limited to lenses less than 400mm.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Light refreshments
- Live commentary on board
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks/ Meals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability