Dubai Harbour:Super Yacht Experience with Live station & Drinks
Experience the ultimate luxury onboard a superyacht with with a live DJ and swimming. Cruise in Dubai Harbor and savor a lavish breakfast, lunch, or dinner and a live station with premium beverages. Board a 144-foot luxury superyacht with three decks and see another side of Dubai. Relax on board with family or friends and make the most of the facilities as you sail past key attractions like the Jumeirah Beach Residence, Palm Jumeriah, and the Bluewater island. Begin this VIP experience with a red-carpet welcome before boarding the yacht. Head to the top deck where the DJ keeps the party vibes going. Dance as you cruise past the Ain Wheel and the Burj Al Arab (subject to the sea conditions). Enjoy the views as well as breakfast, lunch, or dinner with a drink station that has premium beverages. Visit the sky lounge to chill out or go to the lower deck where you can soak up some peace and quiet. The sunbed and seating area is ideal for sunbathing, sunset views, and photo moments.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- If you are coming in your own car: Parking - Go on the bridge and follow the road until you reach the U-Turn, after which you will find a parking lot at right If you are coming in a taxi: Drop off - Parking - Go on the bridge and follow the road until you reach the U-Turn, after which you will cross a parking lot at right. Keep moving straight and you will reach a drop off point near the gate
- Sail towards Atlantis and Burj Al Arab is subject to the weather condition
- Mario kart game console
- Buffet Breakfast (if relevant option selected)
- Sparkling beverages
- Live Virtual Tour Guide
- Live DJ
- Life Jacket
- Buffet Lunch/Dinner (if relevant option selected)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability