Dracula's Cabaret - Gold Coast
Operating for over 35 years, Dracula’s is Australia's premiere cabaret venue - serving up cocktails and a cabaret show that is enjoyed by young and old! Complete with a delicious three-course dinner, a night out at Dracula’s is sure to be an experience that you will never forget! Dracula’s unique combination of comedy skits, carnival style novelty acts, mind-blowing puppetry and Berlin Burlesque, all set to slick live music, is guaranteed to leave bite marks.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Not suitable for children under 15 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible (excludes Ghost Train)
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Dracula’s has designed and implemented a thorough COVID Safe plan, using resources from Queensland Health Department and the Queensland Tourism Industry Council. All staff members have completed “COVID Safe Work Training for Dining In” and Dracula’s has received a COVID-Safe Accreditation.
- Live Variety Show
- Quality 3-course meal with a choice of main course
- (available for purchase on the night)
- Souvenir Photos (available for purchase on the night)
- Souvenir Merchandise (available for purchase on the night)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability