DMZ TOUR with Exclusive North Korean Defector Meet-Up
★ A journey to understand the world's only divided country ★ View of North Korea from nearest observatory! ★ Visit the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, Dora Station and Imjingak Experience the most popular tourist spot of Korea on this 7-hour tour of the demilitarized zone. The DMZ Area is the only place that you can see the reality of the most divided area in the world. Enjoy the following sights: Imjingak Park, the Unification Bridge, ID Check, DMZ theater and exhibition hall, the Third Infiltration Tunnel, Dora Observatory, Dorasan Station, and Amethyst or Ginseng Center. Choose from one of two departure times when you book. Tour can be extended up to 10 hours depending on local condition.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Comfortable shoes are required to enter 3rd infiltration tunnel.
- If there’s an unannounced military training or official event in the DMZ, the tour will be replaced with a tour of Tomorrow's Whistle-Bunker Beat 131-Odusan Unification Tower-The War memorial of Korea
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel (only original, No copy)
- Interview with North korean defector
- English Guide with DMZ license
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch & Personal Expense
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability