DMZ Tour Korea from Seoul (Optional : Suspension Bridge)
Since the tour doesn't include any shopping center, you can only focus the DMZ Tour. DMZ Tour is very unique and special in Korea since Korea is the only divided country in the world. Learn about Korea's history through educational and enjoyable tour especially with professional tour guide. Since actual DMZ is prohibited area, we will travel to near the DMZ where the travelers are allowed to travel; Imjingak Park, the 3rd infiltration tunnel, Dora Observatory, Dorasan Station, DMZ theater & Exhibition hall and Odu Unification Observatory.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A current valid passport is required the day of travel
- You do not need to send a copy of your passport in advance
- Please follow the instructions of your tour guide about when and where you may take photos
- If a part of the tour itinerary is cancelled by unexpected military conditions or local circumstances, there will be no refund
- A moderate amount of walking through a steep and narrow tunnel involved - Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- If you miss the tour bus because of late or confusing tour date, there will be no refund.
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Admission Fee
- Expert guide
- Hotel Drop Off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability