Discover the unique wine and villages of the Sierra de Salamanca
This is a unique opportunity to experience the beautiful terrace-vineyard terroir of the Sierra de Salamanca wine appellation, spending quality time among the vines accompanied by experts who will explain everything you'd like to know and answer all your queries on what makes this ancient wine-making region and its grapes and vines so different from anywhere else in the world of wine. You will also have the opportunity to visit and explore some of the most charming and beautiful villages in Spain, whose remoteness has ensured the conservation of their medieval character dating back to the 11th century. Your tour host Don Federico, a Scottish, Spanish-speaking adopted local, is knowledgable and gregarious and will ensure your day is not only informative and relaxed but also engaging and fun – a truly unique wine experience.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Regrettably children are not catered for on this experience
- There is a minimum group size of 4 guests but smaller groups may be accommodated on request (please enquire)
- Please advise when booking if there are any dietary requirements
- Tapas of local cured ham served with wine-tasting session
- Winery visit fees included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Mineral water is provided for each guest throughout the trip
- Extensive red and white wine-tasting at each winery visit
- 3-course lunch, chargrilled meats, fish, regional produce and wine in Michelin Guide restaurant
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability