Discover Scuba diving in El Nido
Discover scuba diving (DSD) is a quick and easy way to explore the underwater world as a complete beginner. The whole experience will be conducted by certified professionals in a safe and secure environment. DSD is an experience is for everyone (the participant must be physically fit reasonably) which means no any previous experience or certification is required! A day before the excursion, you will meet the crew for the orientation and paperwork (at 5 PM). In the next day morning, we will begin the real adventure. First, you will learn the confined water skills under the supervision and instructions of the professionals and then we will ride our boat for the adventure with the confidence. During the diving sessions, you can expect a focused and undivided attention of our staff with a maximum of four certified divers per divemaster or two students per instructor because your safety and comfort are the most important things to us. During the experience lunch will be also provided.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Prior experience in diving is not mandatory. Scuba diving is for everyone. But you must be physically fit reasonably.
- All participants should 10+ years old.
- For all participants, kindly note that reach us a day before to the participation is mandatory for the orientation and documentation. The meeting time is 7.30 am. The location on maps will be shared in advance. Thank you!
- Exclusive Lesson and training
- 2 or 3 x open water dive
- Service of Divemaster and the crew
- Diving equipment
- Eco tourism development fee - PHP 200 per person (valid for 10 days)
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability