Discover Baa Atoll in 4 Nights and 5 Days
Traveling to the Maldives is an exciting experience, but choosing the best place to visit can often be a hassle. Dharavandhoo is an island in the Baa atoll. Arguably, one of the best islands to visit for pristine and picturesque experience. It's away from the touristic Hussle yet the nearest local island to famous Hanifaru Bay marine protected area. The arrival airport transfer will be fulfilled by air and you'll get the precious opportunity to visit Hanifaru bay: arguably, one of the most popular snorkeling destinations in the world, known for its abundance of manta rays and whale sharks. Also, you'll explore the vibrant coral reefs near Dharavandhoo where you can swim with tropical fish, sea turtles and many more. Swimming with Dolphins (or observing them from the boat) and visiting Sandbank is another couple of interesting things during this tour. End of the 5 days, you'll travel back to Male airport by air, along the unforgettable memories grabbed throughout the tour.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Service of experienced crew
- Marine Park Entrance fee (Hanifaru Bay)
- Life Jacket
- Round trip Ticket (between Male Airport & Dharavandhoo)
- Speedboat transfers during the excursions
- Snorkeling gear (USD 15 per person / for 3 trips)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Foods and Beverages
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability