Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & Maeklong Railway Market Tour
Explore Damnoen Saduak, the most popular floating market in Thailand, great for photo opportunities, food, and for giving an insight into a bygone way of life. Then continue to Talad Rom Hoop, also known as 'Train Umbrella Market', for a unique market experience. The market literally sits on the railway track and every day customers and shopkeepers make way for the Bangkok-Maeklong train to pass. With the ringing of a warning bell followed by an announcement in Thai over the loudspeaker, the vendors pull back their awnings within seconds. Amazing! MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS PER GROUP IS 10 PERSONS.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We visit an ancient temple during the tour. Remember that temples are sacred places and you must dress appropriately. Shoulders and knees need to be covered.
- Maximum number of participants per group is 10 persons.
- We only pick up from hotels in a few selected areas in Bangkok: Khao San Road and Siam Square. If you do not stay in a hotel in one of these areas, the meeting point is our office in Chao Khamrop Road in Chinatown. IMPORTANT: The exact meeting/departure time will be informed in a private message via the booking platform the day before before the tour. Departure time can be between 07:15-07:30 hrs (early slot) and 10:00-10:30 hrs (late slot) depending on the number of participants on your travel date. Please carefully check your message which we sent via the Viator platform the day before the tour.
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Long-tail boat ride at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for driver & guide (not mandatory)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability