Copenhagen Private Guided tour by Car with Tailorable Itinerary
Meet your private guide and driver for a half-day city tour of Copenhagen. Copenhagen, the city famous for HC Andersen’s Little Mermaid, quaint colourful houses, and the red-nosed Viking Peter Schmeichel, has recently undergone a transformation. New Nordic cuisine, a prime minister who rides a bike to work, a relaxed attitude to life and of course plenty of locally brewed beer has made Copenhagen one of the top places to visit in Northern Europe. During the tour, you will see the famous Mermaid, Tivoli, The Queens Palace, Nyhavn and the Parliament and many other sights. Conclude your tour with a return transfer to your hotel. Entrance fees are not included.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability