Copenhagen Hop-on Hop-Off Bus with Boat Option
Discover the beautiful city of Copenhagen with this Open Air Double-Decker bus! Hop on and off as much as you like at any of the conveniently located stops around the city! With 22 stops around the city, the bus stops near all of Copenhagen's attractions and must-see sights. From the second oldest amusement park in the world, Tivoli, to the winter residence of the royal family, Amalienborg Palace, and many other top attractions. Choose the bus + boat tour option for the complete sightseeing package. Sit back and relax in the excellent, blue sightseeing Nettobådene boats. You'll go on a trip through the many harbours and canals and see a different side of Copenhagen. During this 60-minute tour, you’ll pass the colourful Nyhaven, the hip and happening Christianshavn and even the world-famous statue of the Little Mermaid. Go to the RED Sightseeing website for the app, a map and a full list of the stops.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Infants must be accompanied by an adult and travel for free up to 2 years old
- Child ticket for 3-14 year old
- Boat tour- when your purchase the bus and boat combo, you must have the voucher exchanged on the bus at any of the stops before taking the boat tour. The boat tour ticket is for adults only. Children 3-15 will need a boat ticket, which is only available at the boat stop. The boat departs from stop 7 on the Mermaid tour (red line).
- 24-hour ticket
- Audio guide available in 10 languages
- 1-hour boat tour (if option selected)
- Free Wi-Fi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability