Copenhagen Highlights Express 2-Hour Walking Tour
Ditch your guidebook and come out with us and take in Copenhagen in high resolution. Instead, let us take you under our knowledgeable wings on this fun, immersive and fairy-tale dusted experience of Copenhagen’s biggest sights! We'll introduce you to fascinating royal dramas, awe-inspiring fairy-tales and mind-blowing politics, all while you get to have that fantastic and authentic backdrop of Copenhagen’s major sights. - Visit 10+ of Copenhagen’s greatest hits on a funtastic walking tour with knowledgeable natives - Admire Copenhagen’s iconic castle Amalienborg that serve as The Royal Palace, experience the picturesque New Harbor and get to say hello to The Little Mermaid and so much more. - Stroll through some of the city's most calm green oasis’ and breathe in the Danish hygge that we Danes are so known for - Get personalized recommendations straight from a local to make your Copenhagen stay even better!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please wear suitable footwear for walking, and bring an umbrella or rain jacket in case of rain.
- For your Copenhagen By Mie & Friends tour, you will be in a small group of max. 10 persons
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of six and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of six are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of six.
- 1-on-1 recomendations for further exploring the city
- Native English-speaking guide
- Tips/gratuities for your guide.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability