Copenhagen Food & Drink Private Tour: Scandinavian Delights Tasting
Discover the delights of Nordic cuisine on this Copenhagen Food & Drink Private Tour, accompanied by your local guide. Visit the most traditional food stands in Copenhagen. Enjoy the exquisite Ristepølse, a Danish gourmet hot dog, accompanied by elderflower juice. Try a delicious Scandinavian version of roast pork: Flæskesteg, one of Denmark's main national dishes. Admire the colorful Torvehallerne Market, and taste a Fiskefrikadeller, a fish dumpling served with the best Danish beer. Sit on a terrace and taste the Smørrebrod, the most traditional dish, accompanied by a small shot that is a ritual in Denmark. To end this incredible tour with a delicious taste in your mouth, you can't miss the Danish pastries. Enjoy a cinnamon roll and a coffee in one of the most charming pastry shops in Copenhagen. Book now and enjoy the best of Scandinavian cuisine in this Gastronomic Experience with a private guide, just for you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Five stops at Copenhagen's most traditional stalls and restaurants
- Three hours of a private tour with a local guide
- Four tastings of Danish Cuisine
- A shnapps, a traditional Scandinavian drink
- One Elderberry juice
- The most traditional beer
- A Danish pastry accompanied by a coffee
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability