Cooking Class with Organic Farm in Chiang Mai at Mama Noi
Mama Noi Thai Cookery School is a unique cooking experience that offers travelers an authentic and immersive experience in Thai cuisine. They will be able to learn about Thai flavors and techniques with the guidance of a local chef. What makes Mama Noi Thai Cookery School unique is that each traveler will have their own cooking station, allowing them to have a personalized experience. Additionally, they will get the chance to explore the organic garden and pick fresh ingredients to use in their dishes. The school also provides two complimentary dishes of Mango Sticky Rice and Thai Tea to enjoy after the cooking class.
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children below 10 years old are only visitors and will not participate to the cooking class.
- Children must be at least 10 years old to participate in cooking activities and children age above 10 have to pay in adult price.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Chiang Mai city area
- Complimentary cooking recipe book
- Professional local guide/driver
- Cooking Class
- Organic Farm
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Luggage Storage (Extra charge 200 THB)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability