City Sightseeing Toronto Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Explore Toronto in your own time with an unlimited 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour. You'll see everything this incredible city has to offer, including the CN Tower, Yonge-Dundas Square, Casa Loma, the Hockey Hall of Fame, the Distillery District and much more! Enjoy panoramic views from the open-top deck, and absorb the useful facts from the on-board multilingual audio tour commentary or live commentary in English.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Season: Until 31st December 2023, excluding 15th October, 25th and 26th December
- Duration: Full loop without hopping off takes 135 Minutes
- Operating Times: First tour at 9am, last tour at 5:06pm from Stop 1, Yonge-Dundas Square
- Tour Frequency: Every 27 minutes
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Multi-lingual audio commentary and live guided tours vary each day so check locally to see which departure has the guide choice you prefer.
- Mobile vouchers can be redeemed at any bus stop along the route. Paper vouchers must be redeemed at bus stop 1 (Yonge-Dundas Square).
- Please note, this tour will not operate on Sunday 26th November due to the Santa Claus Day Parade taking place
- Booklet including discounts on local eateries, shops and attractions
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours
- Live commentary in English Only or Audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Tour map
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability