Chiang Rai Day Tour from Chiang Mai + The Long Neck Hill Tribe With Boat
Visiting a one of the numerous Karen Long Neck villages in Thailand is one of the most exotic experiences on the planet. The mystery and beauty that sound the tradition of using brass rings for exaggerated jewelry is something better seen in person than in a book. We had ethical questions on if it these hill tribe villages would feel like human zoos, but thankfully we decided to visit anyway. It is a real life National Geographic Magazine to have to see to believe.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Include boat trip fees and tax to laos border (sit boat around 20 minutes)
- Admission fees ticket to white temple
- An English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Other Personal Expenses
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability