Champagne Small Group Wine Day Trip with Wine Tastings & Lunch
Discover the region of Champagne in one day on this tour from Paris. You'll enjoy guided visits and tastings at renowned Champagne houses such as Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Mumm, Lanson, Nicolas Feuillatte (depending on availability) as well as smaller wineries, plus have lunch at a family-run estate or a traditional restaurant. Make the most of this day and explore vineyards, walk through chalk cellars, and learn about this legendary sparkling wine with your passionate guide. Champagne tasting will have no more secrets for you ! This tour is limited to 8 people only, to ensure a personalised attention. Pick up at your hotel and drop off in central Paris.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Schedule and wineries visited are subject to minor changes depending on the season and on supplier availability
- Not wheelchair accessible; there are a lot of stairs to access the underground galleries
- Caves and wine cellars are usually cold and damp (45°F / 10°C); do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- Private tours (including for bigger groups) are possible upon request; please specify at the time of the booking
- Minimum legal drinking age is 18 years old
- Unique wine tasting amid the vineyard, led by your wine expert guide (depending on weather)
- Service of a certified wine expert driver-guide
- Guided visits of 2 Champagne houses like Moët & Chandon, Mumm, Veuve Clicquot, based on availability
- Taste at least 8 different Champagne
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gourmet lunch at a family-run Champagne house (upon availability) with Champagne and food pairing
- Pickup from your hotel if located in Paris, Drop off in central Paris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability