Central Otago Wine Tour from Queenstown - Includes 4 Vineyards, Lunch & Wine
Experience a tasting journey through three of Central Otago’s incredibly scenic and varying wine sub-regions; Gibbston, Bannockburn and Cromwell. Visit four boutique vineyards, tasting their unique cool climate wines and discover why the Central Otago region has become world-renowned in its own right. Savour a delightful platter-style lunch made with locally sourced produce and accompanied by a flight of wines to taste. There may also be an opportunity to retrace history with a stroll through the charming historical settlement of Old Cromwell. Learn about the early pioneering history and how the wine region was formed through an array of fun facts and interesting stories from your knowledgeable wine guide.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Specialized infant seats are available
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to run.
- Shared platter-style lunch
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine tastings at 4 vineyards/cellar doors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability