Cebu City Historical Street and Food Tour
Cebu is the country's oldest city and was the first Spanish settlement and the Capital of the Philippines. Guests will witness first-hand Filipino way of life and business by walking around downtown Cebu which is often called the oldest and shortest national road in the Philippines. Cebu City has a deeper history compared to other islands in the Philippines since it was the first island that the Spanish colonized. Rich in Culture and Hispanic Old Buildings. It's breathtaking how the Philippines was back then. After the Historic Tour, Guests will have the unique chance to taste the most Authentic Cebuano Street Food! Lastly, guests will witness the busiest produce market in the Philippines. Where all of the farmers of Cebu gather and sell their harvest. There's so much more to explore in the City of Cebu! Join me and witness Filipino's everyday life and food through the Historical Street and Food Tour!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Grilled or Fried Chicken, Rice in Coconut Leaves, Famous Tuslob Buwa, Fried Spring Roll, Deep Fried Pork Intestine, Famous "Balot", Lechon ( Roast Pig) and other seafood.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability