Cave, Hike, Bike and Explore the Western Carpathians,Transylvania,Romania
Spend a weekend in the Western Carpathians of Romania. Explore impressive karst cave systems and crystal caves, hike and bike through the beautiful, rolling countryside, enjoy authentic rural life. Your hassle-free adventure in this spectacular region includes: 3 nights of accommodation at a local guesthouse, 1 day of technical caving and exploring a crystal cave, 1 day hiking the Cutilor Gorges, 1 day mountain biking and visit show caves. All meals, airport transfers and activity transfers, all necessary team equipment, all entrance fees, the friendship and camaraderie of a local guide. This is a perfect escape for active travelers looking for a truly unique, inspirational and action-packed weekend adventure.
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Not recommended for travelers suffering of claustrophobia
- Use of bicycle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability