Cappadocia Dream - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from/to Istanbul
Although many cross-country tours in Turkey only allocate a day to Cappadocia’s preternatural landscape and innovative architecture, most travelers find that a two-day tour strikes the right balance between seeing the region’s highlights and sacrificing time elsewhere in the country. See all of the highlights of Cappadocia comfortably during this two-day tour departing from Istanbul. Don’t risk running out of time to see all of the region’s unique natural heritage; instead, make sure you get to experience all of Cappadocia’s surreal landscapes, its cave churches, and the underground city.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like add accommodation on single room(s) to your booking, there could be supplement cost. There are not going to be any extra cost for bookings of single / solo travelers. They will already accommodate at single room(s).
- The pre-planned hotels are "1811 Cave Boutique Hotel" - "Zeydem Suites Cave Hotel" for your accommodation on this travel package. You can choose one of them during reservation. If these hotels (which you preferred) are not available for standard/superior rooms on your travel dates, service provider (tour operator) can replace it with an equivalent hotel. IMPORTANT NOTE (SUGGESTION) 1811 Cave Hotel is a historical building and it doesn't have AC in rooms because of that. If you travel in July-August, we highly suggest you make booking to options of Premium Package.
- The check-in time of the hotels is 02.00pm, and you can not start use your room before this time. This is about the check-in & check-out policies of the hotels.
- The differences between the package options are about the hotel categories. Tour(s), airport transfer(s) and flight ticket levels will be same for all options.
- Service provider (tour operator) will send e-tickets of your domestic flights at three days before your departure date. You will not need the print out copies of the tickets for domestic flights. Your passport, and reservation number on the tickets will be enough for get your boarding cards from the desks of airline companies.
- Service provider (tour operator) can request your some passport details for the bookings of your flight tickets. If you do not share the details which requested by service provider (tour operator), your domestic flight tickets can not bookable.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota per person for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to service provider (tour operator). There could be some extra fee for luggage quotas more than 15kg. This is exactly about the policies of airline companies.
- If your return hotel is different than pick-up hotel, please inform that detail immediately. If you inform that detail after organised your flight tickets, service provider (tour operator) can request extra cost because of the distances between the airports and some hotels. If you inform this type changes on service day (last day of your trip), service provider (tour operator) do not accept this last minute amending and drop you to your pick-up hotel.
- If your pick-up / drop-off hotels are inside of airports (IST and SAW airports) service provider (tour operator) do not provide any hotel pick-up / drop-off service.
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a partial refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after of that trip. Your refund rate will be the difference between options of "included balloon ride" and "excluded balloon ride" for the cancellations of the hot air balloon ride.
- The Standard Balloon Ride has an One-hour approximately flight duration with 20 to 28 people capacity basket. The flight duration could be 50-55 minutes or 65-70 minutes. This situation depend the weather conditions before landing, and pilots are decide to that within the safety rules of Civil Aviation Authority. Total activity duration is approximately 3 hours.
- If you do not use any service or give up join to activities / tours / airport transfers, that's meaning is going to be last minute cancellation. Because of that, there is not going to be any refund for that.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The children who 5 years old and under are not allowed to balloon tours.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults. If you will be 1 adult + 1 child, service provider (tour operator) can request & charge the amount of 2 adults.
- Transfers at the mentioned airports for domestic flights in the itinerary
- Guided Tours : Northern Cappadocia Tour (Red Tour), Southern Cappadocia Tour
- Outdoor Tour : Hot Air Balloon Ride (Optional - You can add that tour while booking)
- 1 night hotel accommodation including breakfast
- Entrance fees of museums, national parks, ruins mentioned in the itinerary
- Domestic Flight Tickets : Istanbul to Cappadocia to Istanbul
- Professional tour guide who licenced by Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off Services in Istanbul & Cappadocia
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.<br>If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 0% refund.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability