Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Ticket
Only minutes away from downtown Vancouver, appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - world famous Capilano Suspension Bridge spanning 137m (450 ft) and 70m (230ft) high above the Capilano River, the seven bridges of Treetops Adventure and the thrilling Cliffwalk, a heart-stopping 700ft journey along the granite cliffside offering panoramic views of the rainforest and canyon below. History, culture and nature are presented in unique and thrilling ways with knowledgeable staff and interpretive signage providing as much or as little information as guests want. Seasonal events like Raptors Ridge birds of prey June to October and Canyon Lights in December enhance this year-round destination.
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Confirmation for this attraction will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 5 years and under are free of charge
- Kids Educational Activity - Become a Rainforest Explorer
- Interactive Living Forest exhibit
- Cliffwalk - Cantilevered suspended narrow walkway attached to cliff side
- Kia'palano - local First Nations totem pole and cultural area
- Treetops Adventure - 7 suspended bridges canopy walk
- Cliff House Restaurant
- Trading Post Gift Store
- Story Centre - historical park introduction
- Meals and beverages
- Ticket is not valid for a BC annual pass
- Not a Guided Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability