Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise w/ Fireworks
During this 3~4-hour small group tour, your dedicated guide and driver will take you around the beautiful city of Busan. You can enjoy the beautiful views of Busan from a boat, for approximately 1.5 hours. After, your expert guide will take you to Mountain Hwangnyeongsan Observatory, one of the best sightseeing spots in Korea. This tour includes all entrance fees and transportation and can also be booked as a private tour. This tour requires a minimum of 2 to operate; if minimum numbers are not met the tour may be canceled or can organize a private tour upon a request with extra cost. * Dinner is not included. Please have dinner before the tour starts * If boat is not able to operate due to the weather, it will be replaced with Night Food Market ( Dinner included ).
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passports or ID for all passengers are required for the sightseeing boat. Please bring them with you.
- Please have dinner before the tour starts.
- Due to the cold weather in the open sea, please wear/bring warm clothing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Small-group tour or Private tour depending on option selected
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional photographer guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Dinner is not included. Please have dinner before the tour starts.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability