Busan history and market food tour with local chef
This is a gourmet walking tour conducted in fluent English by a profession Korean chef. You are going to Jagalchi Seafood Market, the largest fish market in Korea and the heart of Busan, and the over 100-year-old years old traditional Bupyeong Food Market, and learn about Korean food ingredients and local food culture in Busan, and taste delicious Busan food. ・Minimum number of tour is 2 persons.If there are less than 2 people, the tour may be canceled 2 days in advance. ・Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before tour starts. It may not be possible to start classe for participant who is late without justifiable reasons, and this is considered a cancellation on the day and no refunds are possible. ・For cancellation, refund, change, and other inquries, please contact the head office information center or contact information and we will respond in detail. ・Please note that tour course and tasting food can be slightly changed depending on local circumstances.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- This is a gourmet walking tour
- Restaurant recs
- Tasting food
- Guide commentary by local chef/ food expert
- Travel Insurance
- Other personal expenses
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability