Burj Khalifa, Dubai aquarium and Underwater zoo Combo
Burj Khalifa: at the top (Level 124 and 125) Discover the beauty and innovation of the world's largest tower - the Burj Khalifa in Dubai Head up to the 124th or 125th floor and see Dubai from a bird's eye view The indoor observation deck given you the best views of the Dubai landscape Relax at the lounge while you experience sweeping views of Dubai city from the 124th floor of the tower Dubai mall Aquarium and Underwater zoo. Dubai Aquarium is home to more than 30,000 aquatic animals including the star of the aquarium - 40-year-old giant crocodile weighing 750 kg along with pelagic fish, piranha, penguin, lizards, snakes, rays, and sharks. It is amazing to see the aquatic life in the 10 million liter water tank which is also the largest suspended aquarium in the world. You also get access to the larger than life underwater zoo. Walk through tunnel and snorkeling cage as additional experiences. So come with your family and experience the wonders of Dubai Aquarium.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- The Traveler will have to reach the attraction by themselves and visit the attraction
- Due to high demand of one particular slot, your chosen time slot may not be available and if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot before or after time slot with new time slot closest to your initially requested time slot subject to availability
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability