Bruny Island Food, Sightseeing, Guided Lighthouse Tour & Lunch
Experience the most comprehensive Bruny Island Tour available, and discover everything Bruny Island. A Sightseeing, Produce & Lighthouse Tour from Hobart, including a delicious sit down lunch. You’ll sample local mouth-watering produce; Cheese, fresh oysters with wood oven sourdough for morning tea on the beach. Sample tasty chocolates, fudges, and honey also. See White Wallaby in the wild, enjoy the Historic Cape Bruny Lighthouse Tour, the only operator with exclusive access to the Lighthouse. You will be able to enjoy a small group tour with our lighthouse expert. Explore the Neck Wildlife Reserve and Truganini Lookout. Our knowledgeable tour guides will show you the best vantage points and mesmerise you with stories from the past. Skip the queues with our pre-booked tour schedules. Lunch is ordered from our collaborative menu including seafood dishes, Tassie lamb, and more yummy items. All foods, ferry trips and lighthouse tour are included. Operating since 2012.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A maximum of 20 people on each bus. Smaller group buses also available.
- Specific dietary requirements can be discussed with Tour Guide on the day
- Start and finish time is approximate and subject to change
- Please contact us before booking infants under the age of 12 months
- Please dress warm and wear suitable shoes.
- New cleaning and hygiene recommendations followed. Bus surfaces wiped down several times a day.
- We are the only operator with exclusive access to the Cape Bruny Lighthouse
- Infants aged over 12 months must pay and occupy a seat.
- Mouth watering lunch menu. Seafood platters, slow cooked lamb, seafood chowder and more local foods.
- Hotel pick-up and Drop-off from select Hobart hotels
- Bruny Island Honey, Chocolates and Fudges prepared at the venues by our guides
- Historic Cape Bruny Lighthouse Tour
- Ferry Fares, Cape Bruny Lighthouse Tour and all food tasting costs
- Morning Tea drinks available. Coffee, Tea, Herbal Tea, Hot Chocolate
- Morning Tea at the beach with Bruny Island Cheese, Get Shucked Oysters and Wood-fired Oven Bread.
- Highly experienced Bruny Island tour guides
- Tasmanian National Park day entry pass
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability