Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque
Explore Brunei’s top sights on a half-day tour of Bandar Seri Begawan, and visit royal landmarks, religious architecture, and treasures belonging to the Sultan of Brunei. Tour includes a visit in :- - Royal Regalia, where you will see the collection of Royal jewel like the encrusted crown and other opulent symbols of Brunei Monarchy, - the Istana Nurul Iman for photo stop, the world’s largest residential palace, - the Malay Technology Museum, a gallery which displays tributes to the lifestyles of Malays and Ethnic tribes of Brunei, - the Omar Ali Saiffudien Mosque, considered as one of the most beautiful mosque on Southeast Asia, - the Kampong Ayer, which is known as the “Venice of East” and is the largest water village in the world. - Jame Asr’Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque & photo stop at the OLD Palace
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No-show and any unused items either by choice or circumstances will be non-refundable once the tour commenced.
- Tour guides shall have the right to change, re-route and reduce destinations depending on weather, road and tidal conditions..
- Mosque will be close on Thursday & Friday for Non-Muslim visit
- Light refreshment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Mosque & museum are closed on Friday
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability