Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia, Istana Nurul Iman & Kampung Ayer
This 4 hours tour features the highlights of the city and it’s good for people who have limited time in Brunei. Tour includes a visit in :- - Royal Regalia, where you will see the collection of Royal jewel like the encrusted crown and other opulent symbols of Brunei Monarchy, - the Istana Nurul Iman for photo stop, the world’s largest residential palace, - the Malay Technology Museum, a gallery which displays tributes to the lifestyles of Malays and Ethnic tribes of Brunei, - the Omar Ali Saiffudien Mosque, considered as one of the most beautiful mosque on Southeast Asia, - the Kampong Ayer, which is known as the “Venice of East” and is the largest water village in the world. - Jame Asr’Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque & photo stop at the OLD Palace
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children (below 2 years old) are complimentary
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Mosque will be close on Thursday & Friday for Non-Muslim visit
- No photographs allowed to be taken in the mosque & Brunei Museum
- Ladies visitors are required to wear a black cot (provided by mosque) before entering the Mosque
- Shoes are to be taken off before entering the Mosque or Royal Regalia.
- Shoes to be taken off before entering to Royal Regalia Centre
- Prices are applicable for Cruise Ship passengers
- Tours can be conducted in small groups
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Mosque and museum are closed on Friday
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability