Blue Mountains: Three Sisters, Scenic World and Wildlife park
Book your 2023 or 2024 day tour now! This is the tour you must do whilst in Sydney. Hundreds of consecutive 5-star TripAdvisor reviews with most saying we are the 'best tour they have ever been on' can’t be wrong. Business owner 'Chapo' has spent his entire life in the Mountains. Operating a tourism business is his dream, guests are provided with a personal experience. Blue Mountains Day Tours is recommended by the best 5 star hotels in Sydney. Guides tell stories about Australia's past including its discovery in 1770 and the arrival of the first fleet in 1788. Your day includes pick up and drop off from one of our nominated pick up locations. In the Mountains we stop for breakfast/tea/coffee at a Blue Mountains village cafe. Following breakfast enjoy all 3 rides at Scenic World and the rainforest, waterfalls and stunning cliff faces. After lunch there's Kangaroos and Koalas at the Wildlife Park. Walk with locals, hear our stories, feel our passion - we can't wait to meet you!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements
- Please wear enclosed footwear and bring a jacket for inclement weather.
- Be prepared to laugh a lot as our Aussie guides like to make people laugh :)
- Unfortunately we cannot take wheelchairs or walkers on our tour.
- Not recommended for travelers that have experienced flu like syptons in the past 30 days.
- National Park fees
- Scenic World all three rides
- Wildlife park
- Early morning Sydney pick up.
- Private purchases from gift shops
- Additional alcoholic drinks at lunch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability