Big Island in a Day: Volcanoes Waterfalls Sightseeing and History
This 12 hour nature tour offers an in-depth look at Hawaii’s youngest and largest island. Explore the diverse landscape and natural wonders, including a visit of the Volcanoes National Park, walk through rainforests to soaring waterfalls and stroll black-sand beaches as you scan the horizon for green sea turtles. This family-friendly tour requires easy walking and introduces people of all ages to the island, and includes lunch, snacks, refreshments, and park entrance fees.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately.
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed to participate
- This tour only departs from Kailua Kona and Waikoloa on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Not recommend for travelers require walkers
- Bottled Water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small Group Tour Lead by a Professional Guide
- Luxury Mercedes Sprinter Van Transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability