Best DMZ Tour Korea from Seoul (Red Suspension Bridge Optional)
What is the DMZ – an exciting experience like no other While the Cold War happened a long time ago, Korea is the only country that still remains divided as a consequence. The DMZ lies on the border between the North and the South. This is the most heavily fortified border in the whole world, so don’t miss the chance to see it! You should expect a truly immersive and unforgettable trip on all our DMZ tours! What to expect – kickstart your trip with our seamless itinerary Your experience while visiting the DMZ depends mainly on the quality of your tour guide. The only way to truly understand the impact of the DMZ is to visit with a very knowledgeable guide. Besides the historical evidence of the war, there is a whole dimension of emotion to experience. Our professional tour guides are here to help you gain that more profound insight during our DMZ Half Day tour.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Passport is needed on the tour day. (It is okay to bring the Military ID Card, ARC Card instead of passport.)
- PLEASE NOTE*** Tour Time can be changed depends on Military issue in DMZ.
- Pick up point will be main Subway Station or hotel in downtown area. Meeting time can be changed depends on each locations.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup (Main Subway Station near the Hotel or in downtown area)
- Hotel Drop Off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability