Bataan Death March memorial tour
This is a specialized tour that showcases the heroism and valor of those who fought in World War 2 here in the Philippines. Besides visiting the main attractions listed, we will also visit the diffetent battle markers and get to know the stories of tge Death March as told to me by my grandfather who survived the ordeal.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability