Barossa Valley Wineries Tour with Tastings and Lunch from Adelaide
Hop on the prettiest bus and enjoy expert commentary from our tour guides as you head to the Barossa for a full-day of wine tasting and a sprinkling of sightseeing. We focus on Quality, with exquisite cellar door experiences at three World Class Wineries. Discover the Whispering walls secrets, before awakening your taste buds with our first tasting at the stunning Chateau Yaldara & explore the Chateau's hidden tunnels. Amble the highstreet of Tanunda, before reaching the beautiful, Saltrams, enjoy fabulous tastings & relax for lunch with a Barossa Feast of Chef prepared produce from award winning Salters Kitche . We head now to Menglers Hill lookout for a view and a half! Now onto our 3rd and most exclusive tasting of the day (opening only for Taste the Barossa guests) and the stunning Rosenvale Winery!! WOW!! World Class is an understatment! Finally, a picturesque drive through Seppeltsfield and time to grab a photo of the iconic Date Palms and learn about their fasicnating origin.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- No children under 3 years of age
- No prams allowed
- Small-group tour maximum 20 participants
- Minimum age to consume alcohol: 18 years
- Please indicate which country you traveled from
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tastings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability