Barcelona Tipsy Tapas Guided Food Tour with Dinner
Join us on a culinary adventure in Barcelona's El Born neighbourhood and Gothic Quarter and discover the irresistible flavours of traditional and modern tapas, expertly paired with a variety of drinks, including wine, beer, cava, and shots. As you explore the lively streets of the historic centre you'll visit Barcelona's best tapas bars and restaurants, accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide who will share fascinating insights into the history and culture of Catalan cuisine. But this isn't just a food tour - it's a social and immersive experience where you'll meet other like-minded travellers and indulge in a variety of drinks. So come hungry, and get ready to experience the best of Barcelona's tapas and drinks culture on our unforgettable El Born Tapas Food Tour. Book now and get ready for a night of delicious food, refreshing drinks, and unforgettable memories
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Alcohol will be served only for more guests more than 18 years old
- A variety of traditional and modern tapas dishes, such as patatas bravas, croquetas, pa amb tomàquet (bread with tomato), Paella and many more.
- Wine, Beer, Cava, Shots
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability